AGE OF CONSENT/AGE RESTRICTIONS
When using Mingo Rad’s website, you agree to be at least the legal age of maturity required by your state or province of residence, or you are of legal age in your state or province of residence, and you give authorization to your legal minor dependents using this site. You must also be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase Mingo Rad products. You are solely responsible for knowing whether you are legally able to buy products from Mingo Rad.
When purchasing an item from Mingo Rad, we obtain the personal information you submit such as name, address, email address and order history - as necessary with any buying or selling transaction. Mingo Rad also utilizes cookies, web beacons and other tools to collect and make information easier to use within our website and online store.
Mingo Rad automatically collects some information upon your visit - including but not limited to IP address, operating systems, internet browser, language, access times, and prior website before accessing Mingo Rad. We also collect information regarding your use of the Mingo Rad website, any interaction with site elements, metadata and other details about site icons or links, change states or other actions made during your visit.
When you provide Mingo Rad with your email address, you automatically permit us to communicate with you via email about our store and product updates. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time once you click the “Unsubscribe” button near the bottom of each email.
Mingo Rad typically uses the information collected to primarily produce, preserve, protect and improve the current website, products and to promote new products. Other common uses include
- Recognizing you as a user in our system;
- Supplying and distributing requested products and services;
- Developing better Mingo Rad products, websites, and business operations;
- Assisting the creation of user accounts on our network and their security;
- Identifying and improving user experience with Mingo Rad website and products;
- Defending, examining and preventing against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Acknowledging your questions or comments and providing service through our support team;
- Submitting important notices and updates, administrative and support message or alerts, invoices, and confirmations;
- Communicating promotions, upcoming events, news and updates from Mingo Rad, or other marketing purposes; and
- Merging information with other details from third parties to better understand your needs and provide a complete service.
Mingo Rad automatically receives your authorization to collect and utilize your information once you submit your details to place an order, arrange for delivery, complete a transaction, or return an item using our website.
You can freely withdraw authorization for us to reach you by sending a request to (firstname.lastname@example.org) or clicking "Unsubscribe" at the bottom of our emails.
INFORMATION USE DISCLOSURE
Mingo Rad will not share your personal information without your consent other than the following circumstances:
- Emergencies which includes the protection and personal safety of any person;
- Third-party service providers working on behalf of Mingo Rad granted they provide the same level of privacy protection as required by Mingo Rad privacy policies;
- Compliance with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes - Mingo Rad will attempt to notify you via the address on file if we have received a legitimate request for your information; and
- Corporate restructuring which can involve a business deal or a sale or transfer of all or a part of Mingo Rad business or assets. Examples may include but not limited to merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding - insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
PROCESSING OF PAYMENT
We built our online store with Magento, an e-commerce software platform, with allows Mingo Rad to sell products and services to consumers.
Once you provide Mingo Rad with credit card information during the payment process, we transmit that data using SSL encryption technology to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing. We never store credit card information within Mingo Rad servers for use outside your current transaction.
PCI Security Standards Council manages the standards set by PCI-DSS and adheres to all direct payment gateways. Requirements from PCI-DSS ensures secure processing of credit card information by the Mingo Rad online store, service providers, and payment processors.
The protection and safety of your personal information are of utmost importance to Mingo Rad. We utilize the proper precautions and follow the accepted industry practices to ensure personal data is not inappropriately lost, abused, breached, revealed, altered or damaged. Your account password protects your personal information – minus credit card information because we never store that in Mingo Rad servers. Do not share your password with anyone; Mingo Rad will never need to contact you for your password.
When you provide Mingo Rad with your credit card information, the information is electronically transmitted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) employing the standard AES-256 encryption.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
Mingo Rad policies do not include any third-party services not working on behalf of Mingo Rad. We firmly suggest you review the privacy policies of third parties and become familiar with their practices.
Clicking links on our website or online store may send you to another site; Mingo Rad is not liable for the policies of these sites, and you agree to enter at your own risk.
APPLICABLE UNITED STATES LAW